Monday, July 22, 2013

Feeling GOOD!

Tonight I decided with the heat, I wanted something refreshing for dinner. So, I made a delicious salad!! It included: spinach and other greens, bell peppers, onion, strawberries, grilled chicken, blueberries, hard boiled eggs, a little bit of shredded cheese, tomatoes. SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

I had a super fantastic time camping! I ate really healthy, other than two visits to the local store for some ice cream. I did get lots of working out, as we played Ladder Ball (not super calorie burning), badminton, and we went on LOTS of LONG walks (well, the little one rode her bike, but I hoofed it), so I was really active.

I also got lots of sleep! And, I drank TONS of water!!! It was a wonderful escape :) I even read two books!! We painted our nails. We just had tons of fun! I feel like we took care of ourselves, which sometimes doesn't feel like a priority in our busy lives, right?

Today I bought a new pair of shoes, too, so I'm looking forward to going for a walk. I am also looking forward to this week's weigh-in, for sure.

No comments: