Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

So, since I didn't get my booty out of bed, I decided that I had to walk when I had free time, which was at 3 p.m., when it was scorching HOT!! But, that was the deal! I did it. I am pretty sure I melted, and even the tiny bit of water in the bottom of the bottle was warm. SHEESH.

I did wear my new shoes, which I love. But, I did also get nasty blisters :( Dang it! I went and bought some moleskin to try to deal with the blisters today when I walk. They were pretty sore in my muck boots when we were working with the sheep. I am not sure when I will walk today, but I will get it in!!

I am excited to weigh-in tomorrow morning! I hope it's good :)

I ate pretty great throughout the day, and we did go to El Portal with our best friends to celebrate National Tequila Day with a margarita. Everyone else decided to have dinner (that wasn't what we originally planned), but I decided to skip dinner, ate some chips and cabbage salsa, drank water, and my one blueberry margarita, and I felt pretty good!

Yesterday we made that super yummy angel food cake with pineapple! OHMYGAWSH! SCRUMPTIOUS! You just take a box of angel cake and add a can of crushed pineapple and mix them together. Then you bake for 30 minutes! WOW, super delish! I added a dollop of whip cream on top of mine :)

Wednesday was a good day :)

No comments: